Social and mobile gaming studio Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a talented Product Manager to rock our Reno, NV office where the quality of life is amazing and you will be only 40 minutes from Tahoe.
Here’s your opportunity to get involved with a creative gaming studio, and help drive the growth of an expanding portfolio of games across mobile and desktop. You’ll be working in our downtown Reno location, along with our team of inspired, quirky gaming minds. If this sounds like your kind of gig, email our hiring manager with a resume and brief cover letter detailing how you’ll shine in this position.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY.
• Manage one or more casino game economies and design innovative features to improve engagement, virality and monetization
• Execute game-specific events and programming to drive customer engagement and monetization
• Work with Head of Game Design to create exciting user experiences
• Analyze and maintain relevant product metrics to better understand product usage patterns and user behavior
• Work with our casino partners to integrate product features that help create an amazing customer experience
• Position: full-time, Reno, NV
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with willingness and ability to “own it”
• Minimum 2 year of free-to-play mobile game design experience (casino game experience strongly preferred)
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability
• Product management experience • Experience working in the mobile freemium game industry a must
• Excellent data analysis skills and ability working in a metrics-driven organization
• Self-starter and autonomous problem solver an absolute must
• Great sense of humor, wicked smart mind, and initiative think like your own CEO
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org