USER ACQUISITION MANAGER
Ruby Seven Studios, a social and mobile gaming studio, is looking for a User Acquisition
Manager who is passionate about all things GROWTH using innovative strategies and
executions. Here’s your opportunity to get involved with an innovative gaming company building
free-to-play casino games (mobile and web) for some of the largest casinos in the world.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be driving the growth of an expanding portfolio of
games on mobile and desktop with across a product line of 12 titles and growing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Manage user acquisition strategy for all games, primarily on FB, GA and ASA
• Build, track, and optimize UA campaigns with a team of two UA supporting analysts
• Create UA performance overviews and reporting to present to team members, leadership and partners
• Manage communications with Casino partners on UA spend, strategy and effectiveness
• Implement strategies for SKAN 4.0 and Google Privacy event reporting/pLTV analysis etc.
• Manage between priorities of both current advertising and new channel implementations
• Evaluate and take action on campaigns based on ROI, ROAS and pLTV
• Procure, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners
• Work with the design team to develop creative assets on a regular basis for advertising campaigns
• Innovate new ways to develop and constantly improve UA campaign strategies and performance
• Direct and participate in analytics and tracking implementation tasks
• Develop individual game strategies and make recommendations based on performance.
• Design architecture around UA procedures, tasks and operations to accommodate imminent company growth
• Position: full-time, Remote
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Entrepreneurial mindset with willingness and ability to “own it”
• You want to be “THE BEST UA MANAGER” in the industry
• Minimum 3 years user acquisition experience in mobile games
• Experience working in the social/mobile freemium game industry
• Experience managing Facebook, Google and ASA advertising campaigns across
mobile and web, paralleled with best practices.
• Excellent data analysis skills and experience working in a metrics-driven role
• Practical working knowledge of tracking technologies, methods and UA KPI
• Familiarity with SKAN 4.0 and Privacy Sandbox considerations and subsequent measurement practices
• Highly organized and attention to detail
• Self-starter with a problem solving attitude
• Passion for staying up to date with UA techniques, strategy, audience building and targeting
• Team leadership and coaching experience
• Top-notch sense of humor, wicked smart mind, and initiative to be the “CEO of UA”
• Bachelor’s degree in math, marketing or finance
How to apply:
• Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thanks!