Ruby Seven Studios is seeking a talented sound designer or a studio with proven experience in sound mixing to contribute to our successful Casino games. You’ll be responsible for the design, editing and mixing of sound effects, background music and you’ll work closely with the Producers, Product Managers and Developers in implementing them in our games.
This is an elite opportunity, and as such the role demands total dedication and requires a formidable list of related skill sets. You’ll need to have prior experience in sound design with demonstrable skill creating rich, detailed sounds, as well as experience in editing and mixing to linear picture.
- Should be comfortable with creating compelling sound assets as he /she is behind a mixing board and must be able to interact well with other departments.
- Interested candidates should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, and should have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Should be comfortable taking direction and criticism, and should be easily adaptable to shifting priorities, should be able to work with equal effectiveness, both solo and as part of a project team.
- Should be able to contribute sound design oriented feedback to development teams, and suggest meaningful and quantifiable improvements to game audio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to solid interpersonal skills are very important as you must be able to interact well with other departments.
- A minimum of 2 years of industry experience in a video game or post production setting.
- Sound Design & audio integration skills.
- Professional digital audio editing & manipulation skills.
- Ability to produce high quality audio samples.
- Experience using both Windows and Macintosh operating systems and industry standard DAWs, Sequencers and Plugins.
- Familiarity with audio in social casino titles and other casual game genres.
• Send the CV to email@example.com