Player Engagement Specialist – Remote Position
Here’s your opportunity to get involved with an inventive gaming company building free-to-play casino games for some of the largest casinos in the world. Note: Position is currently work from home.
Ruby Seven Studios, a social and mobile gaming studio headquartered in Reno, is looking for a Player Enagagement Specialist with a deep-seated passion for social & mobile games and the customer experience. You must possess an impressive intuition and inquisitiveness for reaching out and engaging players within our games. You’ll be working in our midtown Reno office alongside a staff of quirky gaming minds who only accept the best and brightest.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage and implement CRM strategy using our automated marketing tools
- Manage Customer Support and Community Management
- Plan and execute email marketing strategies with our Casino Partners
- Work with our casino partners to bring their patrons to our games through innovative marketing ideas
- Work one on one with our most valuable players, making sure they are enjoying their experience with the Ruby Seven games
- Create, measure and test all customer outreach channels
- Work to continually improve our internal processes
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- College graduate in Marketing, Business or similar with high academic achievement
- Passion for the startup environment
- Ability to work independently and problem solve and tons of personal motivation
- Must be organized, driven, a team player and possess excellent “can do” attitude
- 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Have exceptional spelling and grammar
- Must love the web and mobile gaming market
- High achiever who is self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to succeed with and without direction
Contact us with a resume and a cover letter detailing how you are amazing for this position. (email: email@example.com)