We are looking for a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from the other developers.
You will be handling these responsibilities:
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end features with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Responding to integration requests from mobile/web developers.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel will be an added advantage.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Familiarity with MySQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Knowledge on AWS is also an added advantage.
Desired Work Experience:
• Send the CV to email@example.com