Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a dynamic team player, not afraid to speak his/her mind and is brimming with ideas. You’ll be working with the Sales and Marketing Team and will also be coordinating with our inspiring game development team, Production, Technical, and Art teams to produce games for the most competitive and exciting genre of social casino games. In this role, you will coordinate closely with the In-game Sales and Marketing teams to assist in publishing the sales and marketing-related tasks.
You will be handling these responsibilities:
- QA of the In-game Sales(In-app purchases) and Assist in the deployment of the same to the players by coordinating with the Game Producers, QA, LiveOps, Tech, Backend, and Analytics teams.
- Assist in App store-related tasks.
- You should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You should be highly organized and should be a good taskmaster/li>
- You should be a self-starter and should be ready to take up tasks without waiting for instructions
- Good knowledge of MS office tools/li>
- Qualification: Graduate / Professional degree
Desired Work Experience:
- 6 months to 1 year of QA experience
- Good knowledge of QA methodology would be a plus
How to apply:
- Send the CV firstname.lastname@example.org