BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL ANALYST
Here’s your opportunity to get involved with an inventive gaming company building free-to-play casino games for some of the largest casinos in the world.
Note: Position is currently work from home.
Ruby Seven Studios, a social and mobile gaming studio headquartered in Reno, is looking for Business and Financial Analyst with a passion for understanding the drivers of the mobile gaming business. You must possess impressive analytical skills as well as intellectual curiosity for understanding business-driving metrics.
Contact us with a resume and a cover letter detailing how you will absolutely blow our minds in this position. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
– Analyze User Acquisition efforts of the company
– Assist marketing team with analyzing and optimizing marketing spend
– Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s marketing efforts
– Coordinate with India Product teams to track product sprints and backlogs
– Assist in royalty reporting and closing processes
– Manage special projects for new marketing partners, tools, and product related initiatives for the company’s CEO
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
– College graduate in Finance or Accounting with high academic achievement
– Passion for the startup environment
– Ability to work independently and problem solve and tons of personal motivation
– Must be organized, driven, a team player and possess excellent “can do” attitude
– 2-3 years’ experience in financial analysis
– Experience in Quickbooks, databases and a master in Excel
– High achiever who is self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to succeed with and without direction