Here’s your opportunity to get involved with an inventive gaming company
building free-to-play casino games for some of the largest casinos in the world.
Note: Position is currently work from home.
Ruby Seven Studios, a social and mobile gaming studio headquartered in Reno, is looking for Product Manager with a passion for building incredible gaming experiences. You must possess impressive product knowledge as well as ability to motivate team of producers and product managers in our development offices.
Contact us with a resume and a cover letter detailing how you are amazing for this position. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY
- Manage casino game economies and design innovative features to improve engagement, virality and monetization
- Execute game-specific events and programming to drive customer
engagement and monetization
- Prioritize new feature development on our portfolio of games
- Work with our highly talented development team of over 120 people to execute on product roadmap and new feature design and implementation
- Responsible for writing feature specs and communicating those to engineering and producer teams
- Work with our casino partners to integrate product features that help create an amazing customer experience
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- Entrepreneurial mindset with willingness and desire to “own it”
- Highly organized and intelligent problem solver
- Minimum 4 years of gaming product management
- Minimum 2 years of free-to-play casino game experience
- Excellent data analysis skills working in a metrics-driven organization
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability working in a metrics-driven organization
- Self-starter and autonomous problem solver an absolute must
- Great sense of humor, wicked smart mind, and initiative to think like your own CEO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com