Casino Game Designer
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for an experienced Casino Game Designer brimming with design ideas to create an engaging and enriching social gaming experience for our players across the globe. You will be our design expert driving the casino game experience and feature strategy on our existing and emerging game models and mechanics. You will design the games to drive business results without compromising on the fun experience for our players. You’ll be working very closely with our inspiring game development team producing games for the most competitive and exciting genre of social casino games. Some of our popular games are Lucky North Casino, TropWorld Casino, Big Spin Bingo, Best Bet Casino, Multi Strike Poker, Ruby Seven Video Poker etc. If this sounds like your kind of gig, email our hiring manager your resume.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design UI/ UX flows for our upcoming casino games as per current trends and standards. Modify our existing games to improve the UI/UX for them.
- Create new features in the game to increase the engagement and retention of our players
- Create storyboards, wireframes and design documents to communicate new features
- Work on creating a captivating economy model for the games
- Work with software engineers to test and verify game math model simulations
- Actively participate in the game development process by engaging closely with the game development team
- Make changes to the game design after analysing the game KPIs to provide the best experience to our players
- Follow up closely and be well-informed of the casino game design trends
- 3+ years of experience in designing features for Social Casino games.
- Extensive knowledge of real money or social casino games and player psychology
- Skills with one or more art or wire framing tools will be an added advantage
- Experience working closely with development teams in a social casino gaming environment
- Should have designed and shipped at least two F2P games
- Should be passionate about gaming and should be updated on the latest games in the market
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent proficiency with Excel
Graduate preferably in Math/Statistics/Economics/Engineering + Specialization in Game Design
How to apply