Junior Game Producer
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a dynamic team player, not afraid to speak his/her mind and is brimming with ideas. You’ll be working with our inspiring game development team producing games for the most competitive and exciting genre of social casino games. In this role, you will coordinate closely with Marketing, Sales, Production, Technical and Art teams to assist in publishing the games developed by Ruby Seven Studios.
You will be handling these responsibilities:
- You will need to work with Game Producers, QA, LiveOps, Tech, Backend and Analytics teams with regard to the Production of the Game on mobile social platforms.
- You should have excellent written and oral communication skills (mandatory)
- Should have a keen interest in games and should have an exposure to the various genre of games
- You should be highly organized and be a good task master
- You should be a self-starter and ready to take up tasks without waiting for instructions
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Qualification: Graduate
How to apply: Send the CV to email@example.com