SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Here’s your opportunity to get involved with an inventive gaming company building free- to-play casino games for some of the largest casino in the world. Ruby Seven Studios, a web and mobile gaming studio headquartered in Reno, is looking for an individual contributor and self-starter for our team at the Reno office. Successful candidate must have a deep-seeded passion for measuring and analyzing big data, especially as it relates to player experiences and mobile gaming.
You must possess impressive mastery of tools such as Tableau, SQL, R and Excel and have an insatiable curiosity to measure, test and understand player behaviors and share with the team your passion. You’ll be working in our midtown Reno office alongside a staff of quirky gaming minds who only accept the best and brightest. Contact our recruiting manager with a resume and a cover letter detailing how you will blow our minds in this position. (email: email@example.com)
Position will report directly to the company’s CEO and be part of senior leadership for the company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work closely with Product Team and CEO in analyzing anomalies and real time data
- Model the data, design and build reports, dashboards and analysis using Excel, Tableau and SQL Server and create custom visualizations and game dashboards
- Manage the Analytics team to develop new insights and analyses to help us continually improve our games
- Design, implement and measure game economies for each of our apps to increase monetization, retention, and the “fun” factor.
- Work closely with business and product teams and identify, measure and track daily performance of our key KPIs across our suite of games
- Build A/B testing criteria as well as measurement and reporting of results
- Applying a variety of data extraction and analytic techniques to answer a wide range of business questions and product improvement ideas
- Provide insights in product design, flows, and user experiences using a data-driven philosophy
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelors or Master degree in MIS, Computer Science, Data Science or Statistics
- Passion for the startup environment with a desire to “make a difference”
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Must be organized, driven, a team player and possess excellent “can do” attitude
- Mastery of analytics and reporting tools such as Tableau, R and Excel
- 4+ years experience working in an analytical/research environment
- Comfortable managing international team in multiple time zones
- Social Gaming analytics experience a strong plus