Mobile gaming studio Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a talented Product Manager to rock our Reno, NV office where the quality of life is amazing and you will be only 40 minutes from Lake Tahoe. Here’s your opportunity to get involved with a creative gaming studio, and help drive the growth of an expanding portfolio of games. You’ll be working in our mid-town Reno location, along with our team of inspired, quirky gaming minds. If this sounds like your kind of gig, email our hiring manager with a resume and brief cover letter detailing how you’ll shine in this position.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY.
- Manage casino game economies and design innovative features to improve engagement, virality and monetization
- Execute game-specific events and programming to drive customer engagement and monetization
- Prioritize new feature development on our portfolio of games
- Work with our highly talented development center in India to execute on product roadmap and new feature design and implementation
- Responsible for writing feature specs and communicating those to engineering and producer teams
- Work with our casino partners to integrate product features that help create an amazing customer experience
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with willingness and desire to “own it”
- Highly organized and intelligent problem solver
- Minimum 3 years of software product management
- Minimum 1 year of free-to-play mobile game or casino game experience (casino game experience strongly preferred)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability working in a metrics-driven organization
- Self-starter and autonomous problem solver an absolute must
- Great sense of humor, wicked smart mind, and initiative think like your own CEO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org