Production Associate – Marketing & Shared Services:
Ruby Seven Studios is looking for a dynamic team player, not afraid to speak his/her mind and is brimming with ideas. You’ll be working with our inspiring game development team producing games for the most competitive and exciting genre of social casino games. In this role, you will coordinate closely with Marketing, Sales, Production, Technical and Art teams to assist in publishing and promoting the games developed by Ruby Seven Studios.
You will be handling these responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for different App store configurations, making sure that the
data is standardized and consistent across the stores and many other similar tasks
based on our requirement.
- You will be responsible for the daily health check of the game and work closely with
the QA team.
- You will be responsible for setting up and testing sales via our inhouse sales tool for
- You will be responsible for the sales scheduled in the games and will need to closely
monitor and flag issues to the respective game teams.
- You will need to work with LiveOps, Tech, backend and analytics team in trying to
narrow down sale and general game issues.
- You should have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You should be highly organized and be a good task master
- You should be a self-starter and ready to take up tasks without waiting for instructions
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: Should have an exposure to QA
How to apply:
- Send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org